[TR] TR3 A-post won't touch sill!

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>, dougm tr4 body
Subject: [TR] TR3 A-post won't touch sill!
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:22:34 -0500
Unfortunately, I couldn't get my measurements close enough today which kept me
from welding!!
The biggest problem: Although my B-post 'sits' well on the inner sill, the
A-post lacks an inch of touching the inner sill.  Even with my weight on the
scuttle, the A-post only barely goes down a fraction of an inch more.  Adding
square outrigger pads doesn't seem to help much.  What might be causing this?

What can I do?

Thanks,

Paul Dorsey
60 TR3a