[TR] re. thinking of modern car

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] re. thinking of modern car
From: L1J1S@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 20:47:32 EST
hello list, the thought of buying a modern car has been on my mind since the
middle fall. we are living in a very different world these days and reliabilty
and practically is utmost a concern. i think for the buck the biggest bang
would be a new corvette. it is american, can drive the$#%$&^ out of her and
simply enjoy cruising.  larry schwartz  1960 tr3  1973 innocenti mini  1976
mini
pickup

===     http://www.vtr.org