[TR] RE: Thinking of Getting a Modern Car

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] RE: Thinking of Getting a Modern Car
From: "Frank & Sandy Crowe" <thecrowes@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 01:40:36 +0000
I'm not sure what I would get, but I have spent some time with two
German-only mechanics, and both of them talk about the high cost of
maintenence on both BMW and Mercedes cars, especially the fancy ones.  One
in particular comment on the Boxster as being one of the worst.  Of course,
don't even think of the V12 engines and other exotics........

Frank
   '59 TR3
   '54 Swallow Doretti
   '71 BMW 2002