RE: [TR] Re: Thinking of Getting a Modern Car

To: elangtr4@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] Re: Thinking of Getting a Modern Car
From: cfisher@borgwarner.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 08:05:20 -0600
I can certainly add my endorcement of the (BMW) MINI Cooper. I have a 2003
and Love it still after 4 years and 55K miles. When I finally have to
replace it, my next car will be a new MINI Cooper S. The new (new) MINIS are
even better than mine. And the difference in price between it and most of
the cars on the list would pay for an old LBC as well. BTW, don't bother
looking for used MINI's, the resale value is so high, you are better off
just buying new.

Curt Fisher
2003 MINI Cooper
1959 TR3A
Spec Racer Ford

"Racing is life, everything that comes before, or after is just waiting",
Steve McQueen from Le Mans.