[TR] TR4 Gremlins?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR4 Gremlins?
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:00:05 -0800
Okay, I go to examine the heater cable, where lies the problem, as it is not
opening or closing the valve, not sure how to proceed on that. Time to examine
the manual.

Anyhow, while warming the car, even though its in a garage, the temps been
down to zero.  I was getting this awful whirring noise, when I started it.  I
open the bonnet, one to check on the heater cable, everything looks fine and
there is no noise.  Get inside car there is still this horrible whirring
sound, that's definitely coming from inside, like from the tach or
speedometer.  You only hear the noise inside the car.  Went for a short ride,
couple of blocks, and it stopped.  Is Mr. Lucas paying me a Christmas visit?
What should I be looking for?

Tim

===     http://www.vtr.org