Re: [TR] TR4 Gremlins?

To: "Bob Labuz" <yellowtr@adelphia.net>, "Tim I. Purdy"
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 Gremlins?
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:58:25 -0800
If it were the tach, it would change one way or another if you reved the
engine. If it made noise while parked in the garage, it most likely wouldn't
be the speedometer. If you disconnect the tach at the tach and it still
makes noise it could still be the cable. Sorry if I am stating the
obvious...

In any event, if it is the cable, I would prefer lubricating it with
powdered graphite.
The other Bob