[TR] Hose Fitting Follow Up

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Hose Fitting Follow Up
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:38:10 -0500
Sounds like Nylon isn't the barb of choice for use in gasoline so....can
anyone find a brass hose barb splice/connector that 5/16" on one end and
3/8" on the other and one that's 1/2" x 3/8". I'm trying to step up in fuel
hose size while keeping the total length of my runs short. Long story....the
explanation will be on my web site once I get this resolved. I know I can do
it with NPT barbs and NPT couplers but they end up adding 2 or more inches
to the run length. I've hit hardware stores and have Googled away and can
only find them in nylon.

Thanks again

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U