[TR] perception skeptics

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] perception skeptics
From: <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 13:02:27 -0500 (EST)
Fellow Triumphisti,

There seems to be some skepticism about my synth oil sound posting.  Have none
of you ever noticed the difference in mechanical sounds of an engine
immediately after you have changed the oil?  Practically every engine I've ever
owned sounded quieter mechanically after an oil change.  Even with the various
mini-vans for which one couldn't hear much engine noise at all I have
occasionally noticed the difference.  I would've thought it was a common
perception.  Or maybe it is and I've just misread the responses.

One never knows what to think.
--
Jim Muller

===     http://www.vtr.org