Re: [TR] perception skeptics

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] perception skeptics
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:53:45 +0000
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006, at around 19:37:04 local time, fogbro1@comcast.net
wrote:
>Every car I've ever owned runs better just after it's been washed!
>Haven't most of you had the same experience?

By God, that resonates for me!   A car wash - plus, if I'm feeling
expansive, a full tank of petrol - has made every car I've ever owned
simply **purrrrrr**. :-)

Oh, apart from the rear-engined '71 Sunbeam Stiletto, of course: that
always had to be pushed out of the car wash.   Those huge ventilation
slits had a lot to answer for!

ATB
--
Mike
Ellie - 1963 White Triumph Herald 1200 Convertible GA125624 CV

===     http://www.vtr.org