RE: [TR] Auto Part Stores

To: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Bob
Subject: RE: [TR] Auto Part Stores
From: ghamilton99@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:28:40 +0000
I got a better one; back in 97 when I was running my 1973 Land Rover Series 3 a
Rover dealer had just opened near my house & just for the heck I stopped in at
the parts counter to see if they had some parts; I did not want to wait for
mail from my VT supplier.  The parts guy behind the counter said that Rover
never made a Series truck!  Well, yea Land rover pulled out of the States in
1974 & re-entered in 1987 with thr Range Rover.

You'd think I had two heads the way he looked at me..

Merry Christmas to all on the list.

--
Gary J. Hamilton

From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>