RE: [TR] Re: Christmas

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Re: Christmas
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 22:07:34 -0500
>He said two hour round trip!  That's only one hour south by my
>reckoning...  I'm guessing lakes region, maybe Laconia or as far
>north as Plymouth.

>How'd I do, Terry?

Perfect, Jim!  A bit west in the Lakes Region, near Newfound Lake and
Bristol.

And to be honest, I only say an hour each way because that's how long it
takes most people to drive to Concord.  I am a bit speedier than most,
subscribing to the practical and semi-objective observation that any driver
who goes slower than I is a straw hat farmer Sunday motorist, and anyone who
passes me is a frigging maniacal formula speedster.  (I'm actually not
unsafe, but I don't use a cell phone when I drive either....and I do pass
those who do!)

Bit uncharitable for this time of year, what?

|:o)

Terry Smith
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org