Re: [TR] Re: Christmas

To: terryrs@adelphia.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: Christmas
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 06:31:39 EST
In a message dated 12/24/2006 10:00:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
terryrs@adelphia.net writes:

Nope,  two hours round-trip.  Where were you from in New England? ...And  have
you Ever seen LBC weather this late in the  year?

Rochester, NH; Jamaica, VT; Barre, MA; Cape Cod, MA, Newport, RI.   Sister in
St. Albans, ME; brother in Bristol, VT.  Ay yuh.

I am in Florida now so I have no sense of non LBC weather.  (Unless  you
despise heat and humidity, which I don't)
David

===     http://www.vtr.org