[TR] Battery

To: tr6@atlasok.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Battery
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 23:47:53 EST
Well, I guess that it is official (lacking a load tester) that the battery
in the '6 is dead.  When the trunk light only stays on for about 10 seconds
and the solenoid doesn't even click I think that is a giveaway.  So much  for a
drive today (Tuesday).  Ended up putting in a battery that I took out  of my
Super Duty Ford for being, in my opinion, under sized at the time. It is
taking a charge now and we'll see what happens in the morning.  The sucker  is
so
big that it barely fits in the battery liner! Hopefully it won't  spin the
engine out of the bay!!!  The weather is supposed  to deteriorate in the next
few
days and I would sure like to take it  for a spin before the new year . . .

Sam and Carol Clark
Green Country Triumphs
TS45355L  O
CC82030U O