[TR] UNCALCULATABLE REASONS FOR OWNERSHIP

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] UNCALCULATABLE REASONS FOR OWNERSHIP
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 0:22:51 -0500
Hi list,
I don't read all threads which leaves me with a little more time to work on my
TR3 (and besides I've NDaTr).

I know people swap their Triumphs for other cars for justifyible reasons,
like:
"Their Triumph feels too small", "lack of safety", or
"They need more reliable transportation".

However, some folks keep their TR because 'UNCALCULATABLE REASONS' that
outweigh those reasons for unjustifyible reasons.

 'UNCALCULATABLE REASONS' might include:
"It's cool", "It's old looking", "Their a chic magnet"... Mine is: "Its the
closest I can get to a Motorcycle, without being on one of those things"...
But then that maybe calculatable... Oh Well, I hope you know what I mean.

 (I'm also trying to think of a better term to describe these UNCALCULATABLE
REASONS  ((esoteric??))

Thanks, Paul Dorsey

===     http://www.vtr.org