Re: [TR] todaqy's excursion

To: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [TR] todaqy's excursion
From: ghamilton99@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 23:05:18 +0000
Jim:

I assume you mean Lincoln, MA?  Yea we got about 2-3" in Ipswich, enough for
the sanders to be out.  I took the Landcruiser into town. I had enough TR
driving all year round back in the 70-80's.  I used to run studded snows on my
first TR250, wife & I did a number of ski trips in the TR.  Half the fun of the
day skiing was on the roads!

Happy New Year everyone!

--
Gary J. Hamilton