RE: [TR] TR3a rear bumper position

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] TR3a rear bumper position
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:17:35 -0800
> I would like to know
> which bumper is correct - to me the left looks like its top is too far out,
> but the right looks like its top is too far in.

Kind of hard to tell from those angles.  In 002, the right bumper looks like it
tilts out at the top slightly, but 004 makes it look a little bit too far in.
So, I'd guess it's pretty close. It's mostly important that they match, IMO.

> (The bumpers cannot be
> swapped to the opposite brackets.)

Why not ?

> BTW do I have them on right side up?

The long side goes on top, so they look right to me.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org