Re: [TR] List Mail Volume

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Subject: Re: [TR] List Mail Volume
From: William McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 10:31:54 -0700
Bob Danielson wrote:
> Mark B. or someone smarter then me,
>
> Yesterday I posted a message about Sound Deadening Mats and at the end of
> it, I asked if people were seeing a decrease in the number of List messages.
> Yesterday I got about 20 List emails, down from a normal 60+. And this has
> been happening for the past 2 weeks. One person emailed me that they had
> received over 80 while a couple of other people emailed saying they've seen
> the same drop off that I have. Is this drop off a function of the List mail
> server or our local ISP or something else?
>
> Just curious..... thanks
>
> Bob Danielson
> 1975 TR6 CF38503U
> Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
> http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org

It is probably worthwhile to check your ISP.  If it is anything like
mine (cox.net) there is a junk mail collection which is separate from
the junk mail that shows up on your screen.  In my case, one of my
morning newspapers disappeared for a while, and I found it in the junk
mail collection.  I have, on occasion, found autox emails in that same
junk mail folder.....  You would have to go online to your ISP to check
your mail, just as if you were somewhere across the country and didn't
have email capability.
Regards, Bill

===     http://www.vtr.org