[TR] Mail Volume/Missing Messages

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Mail Volume/Missing Messages
From: Brian Jones <banc8004@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 05:29:06 -0500
Bob and others,
Though I only request the daily digest, when I was registered here
via my ISP account (Comcast) I had very irregular delivery. It would
be fine for a few days, and then nothing for a week. Intermittent
delivery like this is hard to explain.

Anyway, I re-registered via another email account (.mac) and its been
flawless for over two months. If you don't have a mac, maybe try
registering with a gmail or Yahoo account instead of your ISPs email?
Both are free. You can set up the gmail / Yahoo to forward to your
regular email inbox, so you won't have to check two email accounts
daily.

It worked for me, though YMMV.

Cheers,

Brian