[TR] Which club to join? SVRA, VSCDA, SCCA, VTR, BRIC ?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Which club to join? SVRA, VSCDA, SCCA, VTR, BRIC ?
From: "Daehler, William F" <william.f.daehler@delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:57:10 -0600
Listers,

What's up with all these different organizations?  Are they competing
with each other?  My car is not race ready, and I'm not a licensed race
driver,  but I certainly am developing a curiosity, and want to start
somewhere.

I saw a Volvo Vintage car race last year at Road America, and was
starting to catch the fever.

I don't have a feel for what is what with all these different clubs.  I
could spend a fortune on the wrong thing I suppose.

I started clicking around on the internet after Joe Alexander posted
something about the MOTRAH event, May 18 to May 20.  My goal for this
year is to get on the track with my car on a Parade lap or something.

Will Daehler
63 TR4 Wisconsin

Note:  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

===     http://www.vtr.org