[TR] Choke cable TR3

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Choke cable TR3
From: "Ed Oot" <eoot@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:32:28 -0500
List

After rebuilding the choke cable connection to the lever I now find that my
choke operates worlds easeir. (before it took both hands a a lot of grunting
to get it pulled to the point it actually lowered the jets.) This is great!
However I now find that the choke will not stay out. I understand that TRF
offers a cable that you twist to lock in position. When I check their site
only one cable comes up (400628-9). Can anyone confirm that this is the
locking type?

Thanks
Ed

===     http://www.vtr.org