Re: [TR] Choke cable TR3

To: eoot@citlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Choke cable TR3
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:51:45 EST
In a message dated 2/11/2007 8:33:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
eoot@citlink.net writes:

List

After rebuilding the choke cable connection to the lever I  now find that my
choke operates worlds easeir. (before it took both hands a  a lot of grunting
to get it pulled to the point it actually lowered the  jets.) This is great!
However I now find that the choke will not stay out.  I understand that TRF
offers a cable that you twist to lock in position.  When I check their site
only one cable comes up (400628-9). Can anyone  confirm that this is the
locking  type?

Thanks
Ed

I would also like that confirmation!