[TR] RE: Top Gear and Fifth Gear

To: <FGFO1@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] RE: Top Gear and Fifth Gear
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:26:28 -0500
For those of you wondering what video?  I goofed and didn't snip my earlier
email.  It should go through about now.

Yep it does suck, but nascar apparently is huge, huge business these days
and our crowd is miniscule.  I understand the business plan, but just don't
like it.  Why the hell can't they air it late at night?  I don't really care
when it comes on as I've got a DVR and record almost everything I watch
anyway.  Live TV is almost unwatchable to me when I can punch a button two
or three times and blow through the commercials.

Wait, am I allowed to have such technology in the South?  I think I hear the
sound of black helicopters circling my house.

Better sign off now.

R. Ashford Little II

'70 <http://www.ralittle2.com/>  TR6, 73.5 911

  _____