RE: [TR] re Re: Overdrive rebuilders in North America?

To: <CarlSereda@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] re Re: Overdrive rebuilders in North America?
From: "Terry R Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:29:38 -0500
Carl wrote:

>Terry,
>Yes- I guess it could be the same Mike.. Mike Buonanducci ..he said it took

>him 12 years every other weekend to move his Triumph stuff from NY to his
>barn in Vermont... his phone is 802/439-5815 if that helps.. he's digging
>for some odd bits for me at the moment.. real nice guy on the phone..
>email address I posted was wrong, correct address is:
stanpart@tops->tele.com

Carl,

Good, that is the same guy.  I picked up a couple of things from him over
the years of my restoration.  Mike is an honest guy, not mercenary.
Recommended.  NFI.  Think too that he has a pretty decent supply of some NOS
stuff, and doesn't do E-Bay, if I recall.

Terry Smith, '59 Tr3A
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org