[TR] What type of TRIUMPH?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] What type of TRIUMPH?
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:16:03 -0800 (PST)
Hi List!
A friend of mind purchased a TRIUMPH, serial #
TS80691. He hasn't seen it & would like to know what
model & year this TRIUMPH is? All i could tell him is,
with the leters 'TS' that it's some kind of TR3 but
whether it's a TR3A or TR3B I don't know. So I'm
asking the list to help me in deciding if it's an 'A'
or a 'B'.
he was told it was a '61, but again I'm asking the
list for their input. TIA,

-Cosmo Kramer
http://new.mail.yahoo.com

===     http://www.vtr.org