[TR] Yahoo Mail & Mail List

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Yahoo Mail & Mail List
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:15:13 -0500
This may be a repeat but I never saw it post.

 I'm trying to determine if my recent decrease in mail list volume is my
ISP's problem, so at someone's suggestion, I'm trying to subscribe to the
Mail List using Yahoo Mail. But every time I respond to the majordomo email
asking me to verify the subscription, it bounces it back to me. I'm doing
the email in Plain Text so I think the problem is that footer banner that
Yahoo sticks on the end of every email you send... Like this:

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Is this what's causing the problem? I'm pretty sure I'm following Mark's
directions about removing EVERYTHING but the *subscribe triumphs* notation
in the reply email.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection