[TR] RE: Non TR Building a Garage-Do's and Dont's

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] RE: Non TR Building a Garage-Do's and Dont's
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:46:07 +0000
Oh to have your problems, shower or toilet, pit, 26 feet doors. Spare a
thought
for those, particularly NOT stateside, where we don't have the space or the
value for money type build costs to erect small airplane hangers. Per
esempio,
my humble TR home is a 15X7 foot, with no natural daylight and one
powerpoint.
It contains my TR2, all the bits still not reattached to my TR2, my bench and
my Kawasaki W650, oh yes and me. Carrying out any major operation requires
careful planning and shifting things around or out for the duration of the
work. I can only work on the side of the car not hard up against the wall.
Can you all ease off on the high spec. Requirements as I am beginning to ask
myself is this really a hobby and labour of love or just labour.
One jealous TR owner in Ireland   ;-}
John

===     http://www.vtr.org