[TR] Re: [Fot] Lucas RMS 576 Roof Mount Spot Light - Parts Schematic

To: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: [TR] Re: [Fot] Lucas RMS 576 Roof Mount Spot Light - Parts Schematic
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:00:06 -0800
I'm thinking maybe this part that I was talking about  is threaded
simply to prevent it from seizing, but something still seems amiss, so
that parts schematic would be greatly appreciated if it's out there
somewhere.  And to be more clear about the lens...   I meant the whole
lens assembly...  (as they are one piece).

Thanks in advance.

--Justin