[TR] MOTRAH Stuff

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] MOTRAH Stuff
From: "marty sukey" <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 22:02:26 -0500
I volunteered to give the Vintage race group a helping hand with the
MOganTRiumphAustinHealey sales goodies at this May 18th,19th 20th Vintage
Races at Road America. There are some neat Grill Badges, Posters and
t-shirts made up for this years MOTRAH event. I believe I will have a table
or something set up at the dinner friday night to pass out all the
pre-ordered stuff. So you guys order something so I will have something to
do other than sit there and drink beer. The server will probably strip off
all the attachments about the products so if you are at all interested email
me direct and I will email you back a pdf file. Also the Saturday May 19
autocross at the Road America track is coming together nicely. Not a real
big field yet so there should be a bunch of runs available to us. If you
have not signed up and are interested email me and I can get you the
registration info. The autocross is open to Triumph, Austin Healey and
Morgans only. Any car from stock to full race.

Marty Sukey
No financial interest, just lending a hand to help defer the cost of the
event for the participants.

Download Messenger. Join the im Initiative. Help make a difference today.

===     http://www.vtr.org