RE: [TR] Girling vs Lucas

To: "'list Triumph'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Girling vs Lucas
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 21:55:21 -0700
> I recently saw a newspaper's frontpage showing a picture of a
> stock car with an advertisement boasting "Lucas Oil
> Treatment".  Is this a positive or negative?

Not sure I understand your question, Paul, but "Lucas Oil Treatment" is an
entirely separate company from the people that make Lucas replacement parts.

Personally, I think "Lucas Oil Treatment" is snake oil, much like STP,
Slick-50, Duralube, etc.; but I have no real evidence of that.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org