[TR] TR3 Drive-Shaft Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3 Drive-Shaft Question
From: "William C. Quincy" <wquincy@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 14:12:54 -0500
Greetings List,

I recently had my drive shaft balanced. Sadly, after and not before I
read what was in the Bentley manual about the drive-shaft, learning
about the matching arrows.
My arrows are not pointing at one another but opposed, one on top and
one on the bottom. the u-joints seem to be in the same plane as they
would be if the arrows where matching. is this OK? Or, should I take
action and if so what.  I defer to the wisdom of the list.

Thanks

Bill Quincy
Wichita Kansas

===     http://www.vtr.org