[TR] It's strange what 'disadvantaged' people do....

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] It's strange what 'disadvantaged' people do....
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 19:29:11 +0100
And one of them did the following this weekend to my Triumph - AT A CLASSIC
CAR EVENT!!!!!!

Extracted the radio aerial from it's fully locked position (collapsed)
condition to fully extended. Then tried to tie a knot in it (but failed) so
bent it three ways and in a circular motion wiped it round the boot lid -
leaving meaningful scratches as witness and proof

Took the driver's wing mirror and rotated that in a circular motion so the
mirror head also left a nice circular scratch on the bonnet and O/S front
wing, and then ...

As a coup-de-grace took a six inch nail (or similar pointed object) the full
length of the passenger side of the car from front flasher to rear stop lamp
in a neat wavy line.

If I should catch the offender (highly improbable) I have a long and sharp
meathook that will fit very nicely into his (he has to be male) s***t*m and
therefrom I might drag him down the road for quite a long way.

Matter reported to the police who have inspected, tut-tutted and said" what
a shame to such a nice xar,", no witnesses, probably no recourse in court if
the little s***e ever does get caught and a very hefty repaint bill. Quite
frankly, I'm wondering if it's worth it spending yet more money as vandalism
seems excluded on my policy.

Jonmac

===     http://www.vtr.org