[TR] Electrical gremlin help

To: 6 Pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>, Triumph List
Subject: [TR] Electrical gremlin help
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 13:31:45 -0700 (PDT)
Man, I hate electrical problems and I've got some in
the rear - of my TR6. I'm putting everything back
together after the car has come home from the body
shop and I've got troubles.

Here's what works:  side marker lights, tail lights,
plate lights.

Here's what doesn't:  stop lights, directionals and/or
flashers, reverse lights.

What I've done:  cleaned the connections, replaced the
small side marker bulbs, and also all the rear bulbs
with 1156 and 1157s.

Is there anything common to my woes here?  Everything
up front seems to be working fine.  Thanks.

Joe Merone
CF18928

===     http://www.vtr.org