[TR] Triumph Parts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Triumph Parts
From: "Ronald Olds" <tr6@pipeline.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 05:46:52 -0500
I have some items that I need to get rid of because of an upcoming move. The
parts are located in the Chicago area.

TR3A non overdrive transmission - the housing has some damage near the
starter mounting. As far as I know the gears are fine.  I never had a
problem driving with it.  Would be good to use gears in another case.

TR4A-IRS non overdrive transmission - not aware of any problems, worked fine
when driving with it.

TR3A engine - complete

TR4A-IRS engine -complete

TR3A - rear axle complete including brakes, and wire wheels

If anyone is interested make me an offer.  I would be willing to sell parts
off of the engines.

Ronald Olds

===     http://www.vtr.org