RE: [TR] battery recycling location?

To: 70TR6@mindspring.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] battery recycling location?
From: cfisher@borgwarner.com
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 15:37:21 -0500
Take them to places that sell batterys (Walmart, Farm &  Fleet etc. ) and
they take them.  Also check your states EPA site and there may be drop off
sites or days they come to your community to get hazardess waste, at least
that's the way it works in Illinois

Curt Fisher

Visit: CurtFisherRacing.com
"Racing is life, anything that comes before, or after is just waiting",
Steve McQueen from Le Mans.

"I've got an old car battery that I need to get rid of.  Does anyone know of
places that will take these in rather than send them to the dump
surreptitiously?"

===     http://www.vtr.org