Re: [TR] Stag sighting in Blacksburg VA today - no cure

To: "Glenn A. Merrell" <StagByTriumph@tscusa.org>
Subject: Re: [TR] Stag sighting in Blacksburg VA today - no cure
From: David Greed <david.greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 17:31:49 +1200
I have to say that I agree with Glenn's diagnosis of the gotta'avone
disease, and my kids and then neighbours caught it as well - they after
all didn't have to front up with the cash...

As for my wife (the other half of the cash equation), I think she must
have been immunised early on, as it took considerable effort for her to
succumb, but eventually, the exposure from kids and neighbours let her
defences down... She was cured of the disease, after first the engine
and then the gearbox required significant overhauls, but she must have
silently succumbed again later on, as at one point I suggested selling
the car, and she was the first and loudest to say "don't even think
about it" :-) - in fact, she is now saying that we must plan to get rid
of the little dings and completely repaint the car - the issue being do
we keep it red.

The Stag does look good and the sound is glorious, especially when
flooring the throttle down a narrow street, lined with buildings that
have large windows for the sound to reflect off... tunnels are good
also...

David Greed
74 Stag Man O/D
79 2500S Man O/D