re [TR] TR3a Overdrive Relay

To: Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com,triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re [TR] TR3a Overdrive Relay
From: amcewen2@cogeco.ca
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 13:25:14 -0400
>Does anyone know where this should be mounted?

There should be two little screw holes in the lower rear wall of the battery
box so the relay sits against the passenger
compartment side of the battery box over the trany tunnel.  Some say spades
side up, some say spades side down.

Somebody sent me a link to a spitfire O/D wiring diagram (which I have at
home).  If you search the list archive from
last fall for my name you should see the response (or email me offline and I'll
look for my copy and attach it).

===     http://www.vtr.org