[TR] RE: inaccessible fender nuts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] RE: inaccessible fender nuts
From: "Ron L" <lherault@bu.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:11:27 -0400
In 1968 or so, while in College, I had a 1958 TR3.   I had to remove a front
or maybe it was to remove the front cowl to replace the timing chain.  At
any rate, the caged nuts were toast.  Being on a limited budget and, clever
(I thought, at the time) I those winged wall anchors to reattach the fenders
were the caged nuts had been destroyed.

And if anyone has taken this car apart and wondered who the heck did THAT,
it was me.  I'd love to know if the car still exists.

Ron L

===     http://www.vtr.org