Re: [TR] Does anyone know a good source for Red Lines

To: jimhearn1@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Does anyone know a good source for Red Lines
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:28:53 EDT
Last I heard the Michelin Red Lines were only available from Coker Tire.  I
ordered a set last year when the word went out that they will no longer be
made.  At that time the lady at Coker confirmed that but said they had good
stocks.  They are way not cheap.
BTW, I guess one could call me a Redline tire hoarder of sorts.  In addition
to the 5 Michelin Redlines on both the TR250 & TR6.  I have 4 used ones and 4
new ones with 1 real original trunk tire in reserve.  I also have 6 Goodyear
G-800 Redline trunk tires that I bet someone will want someday.
I know That's Crazy,
Darrell

 See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.