[TR] TR3 Waterpump rebuild

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 Waterpump rebuild
From: "McEwen, Art (MOH)" <Art.McEwen@moh.gov.on.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 08:55:45 -0400
My water pump is leaking from the shaft and has made periodic grinding
noises so I guess it's time for replacement.   They're not that
expensive and I won't miss the grease nipple so I likely do that.  But
45 years ago we weren't the throw-away culture we are today so were
there ever rebuild kits available for these pumps, and if so why not
now?

PS is the OE pulley compatible with the replacement pumps?

Cheers,

Art.

===     http://www.vtr.org