RE: [TR] Carb Rebuild and Detail

To: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Carb Rebuild and Detail
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 22:59:27 -0400
I concur with Bob.

I just recieved my triple Stromberg setup back from Jeff at Paltech. I had
Richard Good ship the new intakes to Jeff while I shipped my original worn-out
leaky carbs. What I received back is blinding bright and very nicely rebuilt,
rebushed and all. An amazing  job. I was at the British Car day in Montreal
today and I was beside another TR6 that was done by a competitive service. The
difference was startling. Of course, such work is not cheap, but then that's
only to be expected.

Cheers,

Mark