[TR] Fedex/UPS border charges

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Fedex/UPS border charges
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 04:15:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hi List!
  I have offered this service to the list before & I'm doing it again.

  I live near the Canadian/USA boarder on the East side of the continents. Many
of my Canadian friends will send all their US purchased item shipped to me in
the USA. When they are notified that the Item has arrived to my place [because
I E-mail them the day that it arrives & the condition of the package], they
stop by my house to take the item(S) across the boarder themselves & declare
it. They then pay the customs the tax IF they what to charge them for the
item(S).

  Like a CD would mos likely not be charged, But A car parts order of $5000
would be charges, BUT ONLY the tax duty, nothing Else.

  IF you are interested in knowing more, then feel free to E-mail me.

-Cosmo Kramer

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

===     http://www.vtr.org