Re: [TR] Fedex/UPS border charges

To: "McEwen, Art \(MOH\)" <Art.McEwen@moh.gov.on.ca>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Fedex/UPS border charges
From: KEVIN KEALTY <kkealty@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 07:18:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Art.

Short answer: Yes.

Last year I ordered a $20 DVD from the states and UPS wanted $60 brokerage fee
even though there was no duty required.  I refused delivery.
About 10 years ago they wanted $30 brokerage on a $20 software package that
also had no duty due.
I have no experience with receiving from the U.S. via Fedex.

Kevin