[TR] GT6: Pilot Bearing / Thrust Collar

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] GT6: Pilot Bearing / Thrust Collar
From: "Moira Secrest" <moira.secrest@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 16:37:01 -0400
Or whatever that thing is called behind the pilot bearing that the clutch
slave fork is attached to and presses the bearing forward on the input shaft.

What keeps it from spinning, and if the fork is in the indentations, is that
all there is to install it?  Mine looks like it was modified by a PO, because
it has two installed around one of the fork's pivot points.  Just want to make
sure I'm not missing something before I attach the bellhousing to the engine.
==
Martin Secrest
73 GT6
Arlington, VA