[TR] water pump install

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] water pump install
From: "Vito" <vitop@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:32:53 -0600
Thanks to everyone that sent me photos for the fuel line. They helped a ton.

I've got another question for the concours crowd.

How was the water pump detailed? Was the pump assembled to the housing with
the studs and nuts and then all painted as an assembly? Or are the studs and
nuts supposed to show up as zinc plated with no paint?

Also, I am assuming that it is best to use some sort of gasket seal for the
gasket between the water pump and housing? probably use something on both
sides of the gasket?
And lastly, what's the best stuff to use?

Thanks!

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net