Re: [TR] Cool Triumph video

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Cool Triumph video
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:55:48 EST
Am I the only one that has problems with some youtube videos?  Most  play
fine, but occasionally, and the TR video is one of them, they take a few
seconds
to start, play for two seconds, stop for 10-15 or more, play 2-3 seconds  and
so on.  If I let it play through all the way and hit replay, it plays  fine.
I usually don't have the patience to do that.

Anyone know a fix?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fGQMac_kMjI

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4

As he stared at her ample  bosom, he daydreamed of the dual Stromberg
carburetors in his vintage  Triumph, highly functional yet pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of  the intake manifold, aching for experienced
hands, the small knurled caps of the  oil dampeners begging to be inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter  seven of the shop manual.
Dan McKay

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net