Re: [TR] More TR3 things bugging me

To: Loumetelko@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] More TR3 things bugging me
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 14:59:40 EDT
In a message dated 7/27/2008 1:51:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Loumetelko@aol.com writes:

Ten  points deduction for totally unobtainium "baby Tenax" is tough.  What is

the latest ruling for lack of unobtainium items for  Concours?

Sorry Lou,
Currently 1 pt per snap maximum, 10 pts total maximum per car.  I have  some
very good TR2 Judges though so they know how difficult some parts are to
obtain and score accordingly.
Regards,
Darrell
The latest goof is that I found the Bonnet Buffers in a Plastic Bag along
with the special round head slotted screws for the body number plate that I
thought they lost. Yikes, I thought something looked funny up  there.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net