Re: [TR] tired of tire stores

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>,<jimmuller@rcn.com>, "'Triumphs'"
Subject: Re: [TR] tired of tire stores
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 04:16:03 -0500
Just as a comment, a large number of front wheel drive cars have
independent rear suspensions, even my wife's (soon to be mine) 95
Nissan Maxima. In my class on front end alignment (which I find I'm
not too good at by the way, even after taking the class), one of the
first things you do when you align a car is make sure the thrust line
is down the center of the vehicle and that is done via aligning the
rear suspension first.

Doug

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net