Re: [TR] I give up

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] I give up
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 18:48:50 -0800
> It is such a simple gauge I cannot figure out why it does not work.

Almost has to be a broken or 'cold' solder joint, where the loop of heavy
wire inside the housing is soldered to the posts.

Sorry, I think all the ones I have are the early style with screw terminals
instead of quick connects.

Hmm, come to think of it, are you sure the quick connects are in good shape?
Sometimes they can 'snap' into place, but still be loose enough to not make
good contact.

Randall

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net