Re: [TR] I give up

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] I give up
From: <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:00:45 -0500 (EST)
Randall wrote:
> Sorry, Jim, but I disagree.

Excellent!  (I figured that would happen. :-)

Well, in truth I thought about that sort of meter, but wasn't sure if Smiths
had made them that way or not.  I've never had occasion to take an automotive
ammeter apart.  So I took a leap and described how a tradition
current-detection circuit would be designed.  I would think that sort of meter
less consistent across manufacturing samples, but maybe that's the whole point,
it doesn't have to be all that accurate.  And of course, AC is different too.
--
Jim M

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net