[TR] TR3 Cold Air Draft

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3 Cold Air Draft
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:25:31 +0000 (UTC)
Okay, okay.B  I have bowed to the winds of age.B  ...Well, at least the winds
of winter.B  What I have done is put the top up on the 3 for the 45 minute
6:30 AM morning drives to work in cold central New Hampshire.

Gadfrey.B

Now, icy wind is still blowing in from under the dash through the big gap in
the cowling over each wheel well.B  ...So question.B  How do people plug
these?B  Can't imagine that the cans of foam insulation would last long in a
vibration location, but there must be something other than my wife's kitchen
towels stuffed in there?

Good news is, I've finally figured out these to be the places where the leaves
and sand have been blowing into the cockpit.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net